Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, www.trojan.com.ng may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
In the event www.trojan.com.ng goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
www.trojan.com.ng contains links to other sites. Please be aware that www.trojan.com.ng is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by www.trojan.com.ng
Third Party Advertising
The ads appearing on this Web site are delivered to users by Google, among other services. Information about users’ visit to this site, such as number of times they have viewed an ad (but not username, date of birth, or any other personal information), is used to serve ads to users on this site.
Notification of Changes
Terms and Use
What we stated as Facts, Opinions, Analysis, or Predictions May Be Wrong
The content of the Site is offered for general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only. Some of the content is unmoderated by the site and reflects the personal opinions of the posters. You should be skeptical about any third party information on the Site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong.
Do Not Violate Posting or Commenting Rules
You are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the Site at your own risk on an as-is basis. Your postings should be truthful and accurate. Do not make postings that involve the following:
· Securities for sale, barter, or exchange
· Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others
· Illegal activities
· Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
· Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type
· Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
· Commercial advertising
· Gambling, contests, chain letters, “pyramid schemes,” or “multi-level marketing” schemes
· Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Site. This includes securities laws and regulations.
· Comments personally attacking the author of a post.
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.