- He thinks we are all senseless
Edo should beg Obaseki to forget about federal roads and fix his state roads
1. The Benin City GRA is extremely flooded with cars breaking down after every rainfall. He awarded a drainage contract of billions 3 years ago. We are yet to hear from him again.
2. Obaseki has been trying to dualize Ekenwan Road as his first dualization project since 2017. He has 1 year left in office and the job done so far is less than 20 percent.
3. Evbuotubu is no longer part of Benin due to collapsed roads. He should be called out.
4. Uwasota residents call in on every program on the radio for Obaseki’s intervention on their roads. He should channel our resources there.
5. A very minute fix is needed at Country Home Motel and Limit Road which is destroying vehicles on a daily. He should do something.
6. Evbuabogun connects Sapele Road to Upper Sokponba Road. Visible tears of the people. He should listen to their cry.
7. Evbuomoma connects Okha, anticipated to take the traffic of over 5000 vehicles a day. He doesn’t need Tinubu’s approval.
8. Ohovbe has lost hope. He should attend to them.
9. The road to Edo State Government House where he works is heavily flooded when it rains. He should shamefully do something.
10. Obaseki should channel resources to fix the old Sapele Road and shame the federal government.
11. What about College Road at Aduwawa?
12. What about Idumwuowina Road in Eyaen?
13. What about Uwelu Road?
14. What about Technical Road?
15. What about Owina Road?
The endless list of deplorable trunk B Roads in Benin City alone.
Add yours, and beg Obaseki to fix it with the 17 billion nairas refunded to his government on account of federal roads constructed by Oshiomhole.
~ Liberty ‘Ruyi
No Apology For Backing A Northern Candidate, I Am A Northerner And I Would Go For A Northerner; And No Apologies For That. I have Never Hidden This – Abdullahi Adamu
WHEN asked, Was the issue of Senator Ahmed Lawan as the party’s candidate an initiative you took out of your...Read more
I Am Ready To Contribute To The Development Of Edo State With Full Commitment – Professor Sylvester Odion Akhaine (SOA)
TEXT of message to Esan leadership summit on Edo Gubernatorial Race 2024 by the National Chronical, held at Eguare-Irrua, Esan...Read more
THE National Chairman of the Labour Party, Barrister Julius Abure has decried the pace of growth Nigeria has witnessed since...Read more
Forget Anointing A Successor, You Haven’t Been Fair, Equitable And Inclusive – Edo PDP Tells Obaseki
THE Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) subtly rejected Governor Godwin Obaseki's proposition to be fairness, equity and inclusion in producing his...Read more
THE Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has finally fixed September 21 next year for the governorship election in Edo State....Read more
THE Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal, Akwa Ibom State, has upheld the election of Pastor Umo Eno of the Peoples Democratic...Read more
THE Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has said the process of choosing his successor ahead of the Governorship election...Read more
THE Delta State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal on Friday, affirmed the victory of Sheriff Oborevwori of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)...Read more
THE recently concluded 2023 general election has sparked newfound political awareness among the youth wing, This awakening was evident in...Read more
"I have no regrets supporting Asiwaju Tinubu for President. In taking my decision, I examined all the variables. Atiku Abubakar...Read more
Imo Governorship: End Of The Road For Apapa Group As Supreme Court affirms Achonu’s Candidacy, Legitimizes Abure Leadership Of Labour Party
THE Supreme Court of Nigeria today dismissed an appeal brought before it by one Basil Maduka against the Labour Party...Read more
BREAKING: Apapa And His Boys Were Thoroughly Disgraced, Their Case Dismissed And Were Told To Apologize To Labour Party At The Supreme Court Today
TODAY in supreme court judgment, a final solution has finally come to light as Lamidi Apapa, the purported embattled Labour...Read more