150 ACHIEVEMENTS OF DCP ABBA KYARI AND TEAM IN THE LAST FEW YEARS.
By Ifeanyi Okolie
1• Arrest of Nigeria’s most notorious kidnap kingpin billionaire kidnapper Chukwudumeme Onwaumadike Aka ‘Evans’ in Lagos State and his gang members, case under prosecution.
2• Arrest of the killers of former Chief of Defense Staff (CDS) Air Marshal Alex Badeh ‘rtd’ along Keffi-Gitata Kaduna Road, case under prosecution.
3• Arrest of the most wanted Boko-Haram Commander Umar Abdulmalik and Eight (8) of his terrorist gang members, case under investigations.
4• Arrest of Twenty-two (22) Boko-Haram Terrorist gang members responsible for the kidnap of the Chibok School Girls in 2014 and also responsible for series of suicide bombings/several attacks and ambush against Security Agents in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States, case under prosecution.
5• Captured the most deadly kidnapper in the history of Nigeria, Henry Chibueze Aka “Vampire” and his gang members in Owerri, Imo State, case under prosecution.
6• Arrest of the deadly Offa Bank robbers that invaded Offa Town, Kwara State and robbed five commercial Banks, the gang also murdered over Thirty-one (31) innocent Nigerians Making it the deadliest Bank Robbery in the History Of Nigeria, case under prosecution.
7• Arrest of kidnappers, who kidnapped a serving Assistant Comptroller of Customs in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, case under prosecution.
8. Arrest of a syndicate of kidnappers, armed bandits and their sponsors in Zamfara State, after the gang had kidnapped the twin sisters before their wedding, case under prosecution.
9. Arrest of deadly armed robbers and murderers who escaped from lawful custody at SARS Lokoja, Kogi State, case under prosecution.
10• Arrest of deadly kidnappers responsible for the kidnap/murder of Mr. John Iheanacho a staff of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/President of Eastern Zone Investment Cooperative Society Ltd, in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, case under prosecution.
11• Arrest of suspect responsible for the murder of Lieutenant Abubakar Yahaya Yusuf a serving Naval Officer and his girlfriend Miss. Lorraine Onye in Rivers State, case under prosecution.
12• Arrest of deadly kidnappers responsible for the kidnap of two South African Citizens in Kaduna State, case under prosecution.
13• Arrest of the Terrorists responsible for the bombing of Kuje and Nyanya Towns of Abuja and recovery of primed bombs in the FCT, case under prosecution.
14• Arrest of deadly kidnappers responsible for the kidnap of two Americans and two Canadians in Kaduna State, case under prosecution.
15• Arrest of a notorious criminal who threaten to kill the former Vice-President of Nigeria Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his Family, case under prosecution.
16• Arrest of the kidnappers of elder statesman Chief Olu Falae in Ondo State, suspects were sentenced to life imprisonment in Ondo State High Court.
17• Arrest of gang of deadly killers responsible for the killing of several innocent persons in Benue State and recovery of their operational weapons, case under prosecution.
18• Arrest of notorious arms dealer who specializes in selling arms to armed robbers, kidnappers in South-West/recovery of over Fifty arms and thousands of life ammunition, case under prosecution.
19• Arrest of the most notorious armed robber in the South-West, Abiodun Egunjobi Aka “Godogodo” in Ibadan, Oyo State, he was responsible for the death of over Five hundred (500) innocent Nigerians & Police officers, case under prosecution.
20• Arrest of the kidnappers of the Turkish School Girls in Ogun and Lagos States, case under prosecution,
21• Arrest of the kidnappers/murderers of Barrister Sherif Yazid along Abuja- Kaduna Express road, case under prosecution,
22• Arrest of most the notorious kidnapping kingpin in Kogi State Halti Bello and twenty of his gang members, the gang had been terrorizing Kogi State and its environ for many years, also kidnapped and murdered one Istifanus Gurama a senior staff of Dangote group, case under prosecution.
23• Arrest of more than Twenty (20) different gangs of kidnappers totaling over Three hundred (300) kidnappers and recovery of over Two hundred (200) AK-47 rifles and other dangerous weapons used in terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highways, case under prosecution.
24• Arrest of kidnappers/murderers of the Production Manager of Niger Delta Petroleum Resources Limited Mr. Ubani Onyema ‘m’ 64 years old, in Port- Harcourt, Rivers State, case under prosecution.
25• Arrest of the most Notorious assassin in the South-west Ade Lawyer and his gang responsible for series of killings in various parts of Lagos State and South- western Nigeria, case under prosecution.
26• Arrest of the Kidnappers of Isheri Landlords in Lagos State, case under prosecution.
27• Arrest of the Kidnappers of Eighty (80) years old Chief Felix Ogbona in Aba, Abia State, case under prosecution.
28• Arrest of assassins and masterminds who gruesomely murdered Mr. Uba Emmanuel aka ‘Onwa’ in Festac Town, Lagos State, case under prosecution.
29• Arrest of notorious kidnappers responsible for the kidnapping of Dr. Alex Pepple in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, case under prosecution.
30• Arrest of the Kidnappers of Ikorodu School Girls in Lagos State, case under prosecution.
31• Arrest of the kidnappers of CBN Governor’s wife in Delta State, case under prosecution.
32• Arrest of the kidnappers of Ambassador Bagudu Hirse in Kaduna State, case under prosecution.
33• Arrest of the kidnappers of Serrie-Leonian Deputy High Commissioner in Kaduna State, case under prosecution.
34• Arrest of the kidnappers of former Minister of Finance Okonjo Iweala’s Mother in Delta State, case under prosecution.
35• Arrest of Niger-Delta militants planning to bomb 3rd Mainland bridge/recovery of arms and explosives in Lagos State, case under prosecution.
36• Arrest of Niger Delta militants/notorious Kidnappers and recovery of GPMG, AK-47 rifles and military grenades in Port-harcourt, Rivers State, case under prosecution.
37• Arrest of notorious gang who planned to kidnap Nigerian billionaire Mr. Femi Otedola in Lagos State, case under prosecution.
38• Arrest of the kidnappers of Oniba of Iba a first class King in Lagos State, case under prosecution.
39• Arrest of kidnappers of Hon. Sani Bello member of House of
Reps/representing Mashi Federal Constituency of Katsina State (now late), case under prosecution.
40• Arrest of the Armed robbers/militants who attacked and robbed Lekki, Ikorodu, Festac and Agbara Banks in Ogun and Lagos State, case under prosecution.
41• Arrest of the kidnappers of the three (3) Orekoya’s Children in Lagos State, case under prosecution.
42• Arrest of the kidnappers of former Chairman of Ejigbo LGA in Lagos State, case under prosecution.
43• Arrest of killers of Oyo State member of House of Assembly in Oyo State, case under prosecution.
44• Arrest of the kidnappers and Killers of Reverend Father Adeyi in Otukpo Benue State, suspects were sentenced to Death by Benue State High Court.
45• Arrest of a gang of notorious kidnappers of Alhaji Salami in Abuja, case under prosecution,
45b: Arrest of five (5) kidnappers of Channels Television Staff in Abuja, case under investigation.
46• Arrest of the kidnappers of two (2) ABTI American University of Nigeria female students in Abuja, case under prosecution.
47• Arrest of the attackers and killers of Nimbo Community in Enugu State, case under prosecution.
48• Rescue of Magajin Garin Daura from Kidnappers in Kano State and Arrest of thirteen (13) of the Kidnappers/Terrorist, case under investigation.
49• Arrest of a notorious Southwest kidnap kingpin Abubakar Moh’d Aka ‘Buba’ and his Gang members In Oyo State, case under investigation.
50• Arrest of the deadliest kidnapper in the Southwest Abdullahi Abubakar aka ‘Osama’ and his Group In Ekiti State, case under investigation.
51•Arrest of Adamu Umoru aka ‘Dabo’ and Group, Kingpin of Abuja-Kaduna expressway kidnappers responsible for kidnapping Dr. Mahmoud Chairman
UBEC, Killing his driver and many other kidnappings/killings along the Expressway, case under investigation.
52• Arrest of Usman Mohd and Group of kidnappers responsible for kidnapping the Son of the immediate Past Minister of Health in Oyo State and Many other kidnappings in the Southwest, case under investigation.
53• Arrest of Tony Raphael aka ‘Chairman’ and his group, kidnapping kingpin terrorizing Rivers State, case under investigation.
54• Arrest of Abdullahi Sani and his Group responsible for the kidnap of the Mother in-law of Governor Masari of Katsina State, case under investigation.
55• Arrest of notorious kidnapper Isa Abdullahi aka ‘Biyi’ and his gang members. The gang was responsible for several kidnappings and killings in Katsina State, case under investigation
56• Arrest of Gbenga Ojomo the most notorious illegal arms and ammunition smuggler into Nigeria, responsible for smuggling thousands of rifles and ammunition from Libya and Burkina-Faso into Nigeria, case under investigation.
57• Arrest of Sunday Abel aka School boy and his deadly Gang of kidnappers Terrorizing the Southeast and were responsible for the Kidnap and Killing of a serving American Soldier in Imo State and many other kidnappings and killings in the Southeast, case under investigation.
58• Arrest of Cajetan Otti and gang of notorious kidnappers terrorizing Abia State and recovery of several AK-47 rifles, case under investigation.
59• Arrest of Divine Nmeni and his gang of notorious kidnappers, who were responsible for several kidnappings and rape cases in Rivers State, case under prosecution.
60• Arrest of kidnappers responsible for kidnapping four (4) Turkish Expatriates in Kwara State and eventual successfully rescue of the victims and arrest of the kidnappers/recovery of their arms.
61• Arrest of thirteen (13) members of a notorious child stealing and selling syndicate operating in the North, South-South and South-eastern parts of the country, six (6) Stolen Children were rescued and eventually handed over to their real parents. Investigation continues.
62• Arrest of notorious and deadly kidnapping kingpin Umar Abdullahi aka ‘Ore’ in Kujama LGA Kaduna State and his gang of 13 kidnappers. He was responsible for several killings and kidnappings along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway including the killing of Barr. Yazid Sheriff in 2017.
63• Arrest of Godwin Akura and his gang who specialized in robbing innocent Citizens at ATM points and recovery of over two hundred (200) ATM cards belonging to different Victims from the Suspects, case under investigation.
64• Arrest of Nwafor Chibueze and gang of eight (8) deadly armed robbers who specialized in robbing expensive cars and using Jammers to disable tracking devices in the cars before conveying the Cars to Niger Republic through Katsina State, case under investigation.
65• Arrest of Godspower Amadi and gang of eleven (11) notorious kidnappers terrorizing Port-Harcourt-Owerri Express Way, case under investigation.
66• Arrest of unrepentant ex-convict and deadly kidnapping kingpin Usman Mohammed aka ‘Dogo’ who was charged to court several times and released, he was responsible for spare-heading the several kidnappings along Abuja-Kaduna Express Way. He confessed to have killed over fifty (50) innocent Citizens.
67• Arrest Garba Yau and his Gang of deadly kidnappers terrorizing Southwestern Nigeria, the gang was responsible for kidnapping Pastor Segun Adeyanju in Ogbomosho, Oyo State and many other victims across the Southwest.
68• Arrest of Haruna Saidu and Syndicate of illegal arm dealers and recovery of eleven (11) AK-47 rifles and thousands of ammunition. The gang was responsible for supplying several AK-47 rifles to kidnappers and bandits in Katsina, Kaduna, Zamafara and Sokoto States, case under investigation.
69• Arrest of fourteen (14) deadly kidnappers terrorizing Adamawa and Taraba States and recovery of Several Ak-47 rifles, other weapons, charms and ammunition.
70• Arrest of Abdullahi Mohammed 32yrs and his twelve (12) notorious Gang of kidnappers terrorizing Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressway, several AK-47 rifles were recovered, case under investigation.
71• Arrest of Munkailu Liman 32yrs and his gang of deadly kidnappers Responsible for the Attack, Killings and kidnappings along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway on the 14/1/2020 where the Emir of Potiskum narrowly escaped death while some of his aides were killed, case under investigation.
72• Arrest of Abdulazeez Amao 53yrs and Okechukwu Nwadiogbu 46yrs notorious illegal arms dealer who bring assorted rifles and ammunition from Libya to Nigeria and sell to kidnappers and bandits, case under investigation.
73• Arrest of Nwazuo Izima aka ‘XX’ 33yrs and 16 of his gang members who are notorious kidnappers terrorizing innocent Citizens in Abia, Imo and Enugu States. Several AK-47 rifles and victims vehicles were rescued from the gang, case under investigation.
74• Arrest of Adetayo Adediran 38yrs and his gang of seven (7) kidnappers responsible for kidnapping and killing a Chinese Citizen Mr. Defa Song on 17/2/2020 in Ogun State, case under investigation.
75• Arrest of Onyedikachi Francis 26yrs and gang of eight (8) kidnappers including a Woman Amarachi Udensi 33yrs, the gang was responsible for several kidnappings in Imo and Abia States, case under investigation.
76• Arrest of Ishak Khalid 30yrs and 13 members of deadly Ansaru terrorists group responsible for several kidnappings of expatriates and high profile citizens across the North Western States of Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto and Zamfara States, case under investigation.
77• Arrest of Bashiri Musa 35yrs 3and gang of deadly kidnappers and hired assassins terrorizing Kaduna State. They confessed to several assassinations and kidnappers in Kaduna State, case under investigation.
78• Arrest of Kelvin Uzor and his gang, the gang was responsible for kidnapping and gruesome ritual killings/dismembering of two 7 years old identical twins in Delta State.
79• Arrest of deadly kidnappers of Alhaji Subaru a businessman in Sokoto State and recovery of over Ten million naira ransom from the kidnappers.
80• Arrest of notorious Zakari Yau and his gang of deadly assassins & kidnappers terrorizing Kogi State, at the peak of his crime escapade he had over five hundred (500) armed men, several villages and territories under his control within his locality in Kogi State, several Ak-47 rifles and ammunition were recovered from him and his gang.
81• Arrest of Longjohn Franklin and his gang members, deadly kidnappers terrorizing Bayelsa State.
82• Arrest of Ibrahim Salisu and his gang of kidnappers terrorizing Kaduna, Zamfara and Niger States, several AK-47 rifles and ammunition were recovered.
83• Arrest of five (5) notorious armed robbers/killers responsible for the gruesome murder of Colonel Samaila Yunusa a serving Nigeria Army Colonel in Kaduna State.
84• Arrest of a gang notorious armed robbers led by one Gambo Isa, the gang was terrorizing residents of Abuja Metropolis for over five years and one AK-47 rifle was recovered from the gang.
85• Arrest of the kidnappers responsible for the kidnap of Sheik Ahmed Al- Gakani in Rigasa area of Kaduna State.
86• Arrest of Abdullahi Husseni aka ‘Gide’ a notorious arms dealer, who was supplying rifles and ammunition to several gangs of kidnappers and bandits in Zamfara, Nasarawa,Niger and Kogi States.
87• Re-Arrest of Notorious Taraba State Kidnap Kingpin Hamisu Bala Wadume and recovery of several AK-47 rifles after he was rescued and released from the custody of IRT operatives. Case under prosecution.
88• Arrest of a very deadly Kidnapper Abubakar Usman aka Small Peppe 32yrs and his Gang Terrorizing Delta and Edo States. He was on the most wanted list for more than 5 years, several AK-47 rifles, ammunition and charms were recovered, case under investigation.
89. Arrest of three (3) brothers responsible for the kidnap and murder of a mother of five Mrs. Janet Nnenna Ogbonnaya in Abuja. The brothers killed the woman they met via Facebook two years earlier, stole and converted her car, changed the colour of the vehicle and dumped her body in a septic tank (soak-away), case under investigation.
90• Arrest of the most deadliest Kidnappers In Northern Nigeria Mustapha Mohammed 30yrs and his Gang Responsible for;
(a) Kidnapping the Catholic Seminarians in Kaduna State and killing of Seminarian Micheal Nnadi.
(b) The Kidnapping of Dr. Philip Ataga’s wife and two (2) daughters, before Killing his Wife who Heroically refused to be raped before releasing the two (2) daughters after collecting ransom.
(c) Kidnapping of six (6) Students and 2 teachers of Engravers College in Kaduna State among many other kidnappings and killings.
91. Arrest of Ibrahim Salisu of 11 Gangmembers kidnapping innocent citizens in kaduna State. Recovered 4 Ak47 rifles and hundreds of Ammunition.
92. Arrest of Longjohn Franklin aka General Soft and 6 gangmembers responsible for Kidnappings In Bayelsa and Rivers States Responsible for kidnapping Sense Soberetonari in PH and Many others.
93. Arrest of Terhile Tsavbe and 4 gangmembers responsible for kidnapping and killing of Dr Audu Benedict, His son and his friend In Benue State after collecting 7.5m Ransom.
94. Arrest Abubabar Shuaibu and Ansaru Terrorist Gang members responsible for the kidnapping of Alh Adamu elder brother to Governor of Bauchi State and several other Victims in Northern Nigeria.
95. Arrest of Notorious fraudster Emmanuel Ushie and group who posed as CP Interpol, CP Peace Keeping, FPRO DCP Frank Mba, DCP Abba Kyari etc etc to Defraud innocent Nigerians.
96. Rescue of a 64yrs old white American woman from a Suspect one Chukwuebuka Kasi Obiaku whom she claims kept her in Captivity for more than 1 year and exhausted all her Savings.
97. Arrest of 6 notorious Armed robbers led by Abubakar Musa Responsible for multiple Armed robberies in Kogi, Niger, Abuja and Nasarawa States. Several Ak47 Rifles recovered.
98. Arrest of Militant General Kelvin Dikuro aka General Small Voice and 8 Gangmembers Responsible for kidnapping Pa Chief Alale In Sagbama LGA Bayelsa and many other Kidnappings and Sea Piracy in the South South.
99. Arrest of Usman Wakili and Gangmembers responsible for many Kidnappings and Armed robberies in Niger and FCT Abuja. Several Rifles recovered.
100. Arrest of the most deadly Kidnapping group operating in the South East led by Udodiri Chikezie Bright aka Ability deputized by Ekwuru Shadrack aka Escobar, They confessed to over 100 kidnappings in the South East over 8yrs Period and killing of 10 Victims which includes a Business Man/Paint Manufacturer Theo Mbakwe In Amiagbotown Imo State, Kidnapping and killing of Mrs Roseline Duru of idioto South LGA Imo State and many other innocent Nigerians. Several rifles and Hundreds of Ammunition of recovered.
101. Arrest of Emmanuel Agele and Tari Philip responsible for the murder of Charlse Ifeanyi Osakwe a Serving Road Safety officer in Bayelsa State.
102. Arrest of a Pastor Apostle Tokunbo and Gang of kidnappers in Lagos And Rescue of Mr Jonathan Ekpo who was kidnapped and kept in an Underground Cell in his church.
103. Arrest of a Dismissed Military personnel CPL Ejeneha Nathaniel involved in Armed Robberies, Kidnappings and Several Rapes in Delta and Edo States.
104. Arrest of Arms dealer Umar Farouk in Benue State and recovery of Several Ak47 Rifles and Ammunition.
105. Arrest of Usman Abdullahi and his Gang of Armed robbers in Kano and recovery of 2 Ak47 Rifles.
105b: Arrest of Micheal Isaac and gang of deadly kidnappers terrorizing Portharcourt Rivers State.
106. Arrest of kidnappers and killers of Alhaji Mohammed Abdullahi In Oyigbo Rivers States. Kenneth Lemon, Pius Kpalap and 5 others confessed to the killing and many other kidnappings in Rivers State.
107: Arrest of Notorious Kidnapping kingpin Abdulkarim Yunusa Aka Italia and 22 Gangmembers Terrorizing Taraba State. Several rifles recovered. Confessed to over 30 kidnappings.
108. Arrest of Kingpin of Sea Pirates Godbless Orubuoro aka General Geni and 8 Gangmembers responsible for Several Sea Piracies and Kidnappings of Ship captains, Hijacking of oil Vessels in the high Sea.
109. Arrest of 6 Members of Notorious kidnap Group in CALABAR Cross Rivers led by Nse Nse Otu Bassey responsible for kidnapping MRS Ekwele Ignatius Agube wife of Court of Appeal Judge justice Ignatius and many other innocent Nigerians.
110. Arrest of 9 Deadly Bank Robbers led by 2 dismissed Soldiers and Coordinated by their Grand Commander In Ikoyi Prison One Clement Abanara aka Millions who was Arrested 5years ago for leading the Ikorodu, Lekki, Festac and Agbara Bank Robberies in Lagos and OGUN States where many innocent Citizens were killed. He continued coordinating more bank Robberies across the country from ikoyi Prison using his Phone. 4 police officers were killed in Ebonyi state during their last Bullion Van robbery on 29/7/2020. 7 Ak47 Rifles, 1 GPMG and Thausands of Ammunition including the 4 rifles they took from the Slain Police officers were recovered from this gang.
111, Arrest of Ibrahim Suleiman 25yrs and his gang of kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna expressway and here Kagarko Road.
112, Arrest of Dismissed army Personnel Ejeneha Nathaniel 40yrs in Delta state responsible for Multiple Armed robberies, kidnappings and Raped of a 15year old girl,
113, Arrest of Arms dealer Nura Farouk In Benue state and recovery of 3 AK47 Rifles.
114, Arrest of one Usman Abdullahi and his gang In Kano state, Recovery of Ak47 rifle and pistols.
115, Arrest of Micheal Isaac and his gang of kidnappers in Rivers state responsible for kidnapping Gift Gani In Portharcourt and many other kidnappings.
116, Arrest of 6 kidnappers and killers of Alh Mohammed Abdullahi In Eleme LGA Rivers state.
117, Arrest of notorious kidnapper Mohd MUSA aka Dogo and gang of kidnappers Terrorizing Adamawa and Taraba states.
120, Arrest of SHEHU ADAMU aka Italia And 22 gang members responsible for multiple kidnappings and armed robberies in Taraba State.
121, Re-Arrest of about 9 Armed Robbers and kidnappers that escaped from Benin Prison and went ahead to commit several Armed robberies and kidnappings. Several Police Rifles carted away during the endsars protest were recovered.
122, Arrest of Notorious Kidnapper ALI Abdullahi 21yrs and his gang responsible for kidnapping American citizen Philip Nathan In Niger Republic then brought and kept in the the Forrest of Sokoto State.
123, Arrest of Notorious kidnapper in NASARAWA State Usman Mohammed and his gang responsible for the Murder of Hon Philip Tatari Shakwo APC Chairman Nasarawa state.
124, Arrest of Nura Islmaila Kingpin of Armed robbers and his gang Terrorizing Abuja City responsible for Armed robberies in a Professor’s house in Games Village and many locations in Abuja.
125, Arrest of Deadly kidnappers in Rivers state One Emeka Nwachukwu 22yrs and his gang responsible for kidnap and murder of one Victor Micheal and recovery of several Rifles.
126. Arrest of Sammy Junior and gang of Kidnappers who specialized in kidnapping Several women In Portharcourt and receiving Millions of naira as Ransom.
127. Arrest of Friday Domozu Responsible for kidnapping and Murder of 6year old Girl Farida Yahaya In Kogi state, when the Parents couldn’t Afford the 10million naira Ransom he requested.
128, Foiling of Armed Robbery attack in Lagos and arrest of Akeem Aliyu and 8 gang members, Recovery of Several Ak47 rifles, Pistols and operational Cars.
129: Arrest of the most notorious Kidnapping Kingpin Terrorizing Abubakar Dukku aka Dogo Basullube terrorizing kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara States.
130. Arrest of Armed dealers Maimuri UMAR 30yrs and 2 others, recovery of 6 Ak47 Rifles.
131. Foiling of Kidnapping In Lagos State by the arrest of Oyas Salvation 39yrs, Okoro Ebi 25yrs and other gang members who came from Niger Delta to Start kidnappings in Lagos and moving their Victims across the water to the Swamps. Several AK47 Rifles belonging to Slain Police officers were recovered.
132, Arrest of 8 Notorious Kidnappers In Taraba State led by Husseni Seini aka Dogo 44yrs and Yusuf Abubakar 31yrs. Responsible or kidnapping Taraba state house of Assembly member Mohd Bashir Bape and many other kidnappings in Taraba State. 4 Ak47 Rifles recovered.
133, Foiling of Armed robber attack in Abuja, Arrest of 4 Suspects and recovery of 2 Ak47 Rifles Snatched from the Police.
134, Arrest of 9 notorious Kidnappers led by Ex-Convict Basil Macdonald 27yrs Terrorizing Abia and Imo States. Several Rifles recovered and Several Victims operating POS were killed in Aba town by this gang.
135, Foiling of the kidnap of a Traditional ruler in EDO state. Suspect Diyezigha Apataimini 32yrs aka Apili and his gang were arrested during their last move to Kidnap the Traditional ruler at Ohuan-Irokikun Township of Ekenwa area EDO state.
136. Arrest of Gangleader Owes Okpata 35yrs And his group who specialized in Kidnapping Bank Managers in Delta State. Suspect an Ex-Bank Staff formed the group that specialized in kidnapping his former senior colleagues.
137. Arrest of Notorious kidnappers led by one Abba ADAMU 23yrs, responsible for kidnapping a Pharmacist Alhaji Ibrahimaa in Jos and many other kidnappings in Plateau and BAUCHI states.
138. Arrest of another 11 man gang of Kidnappers and BENIN Prison Escapees led by one Ifeanyi Eze 47yrs. Recovery of Several weapons.
139. Arrest of Several members of the Terrorist group know as Ansarul Muslimeena fi Bilaadis Sudan, Led by one Adamu Husseini 32yrs responsible for several High profile kidnappings in Northwestern and north central Nigeria.
140. Arrest of Notorious kidnappers in Kaduna state led by one Usman Abubakar aka Hari responsible for several Kidnappings within Kaduna State including 2 children of one ALHAJI Damuna In Kukumaki village along Kaduna-Zaria Road.
141, Arrest of Several Secret cult leaders in Akwa IBOM state. One Eteyen SUNDAY Bassey 48yrs is the leader of Baggers secret cult Confraternity and Monday DAVID 28yrs leader in Black Axe secret cult groups are among the arrested suspects.
142. Arrest of Notorious Arms suppliers to Bandits Saleh Abubakar and his group and Recovery of GPMG, 2 Ak47 Rifles, Barrette Pistol and over 2000 rounds of Live ammunition.
143. Arrest of Arms suppliers to Bandits and kidnappers in Taraba state led by Yakubu shehu and recovery of 4 Ak47 Rifles.
144. Arrest of the members of the group responsible for the attack on Governor Ortom of Benue Stste.
145, Arrest of a Notorious Trans border Arms Dealer Ntui Lambert Asam aka Ozone and Black Mamba in Cross Rivers State. Subject was responsible for suppling Arms, Ammunition and explosives to different killer criminal groups in Nigeria and Cameroon republic. Several arms, Ammunition and explosives recovered from him.
146. Arrest of 8 Notorious kidnappers and Killers of the Father of former Governor Joshua Dariya of Plateau State. Several weapons recovered from them.
147, Arrest of Notorious Sea Pirates led by John Easter Ago 35yrs and Ogoh Ereworieme 28yrs, also Responsible for killing several police officers.
148. Arrest of a Notorious Arms dealer JOSEPH Okala In Benue State and Recover of 2 Military Grade Rocket Launchers RPGs.
149. Arrest of Notorious late Gana boys now headed by one Ozonto who confessed to killing 36 innocent Citizens in Benue state. Suspects Terzungule Terwase 20yrs and Moses Kerga 23yrs all confessed to the operation led by their leader Ozonto which resulted to the killing of 36 people in Benue state.
150. Arrest of 11 notorious kidnappers in Abia state led by one Chibuike Iheoma aka Adams, 32yrs, Responsible for Several Kidnappings and killings in Abia state. Several weapons/stolen cars recovered and more about 7 kidnap Victims have identified the group So far.
Awards and Commendations:
Triple IGP Commendation Medal for Courage 2012, 2013, 2014,
Triple Lagos State Governor’s award for Gallantry, Leadership and Service excellence 2011, 2012, 2013,
Lagos State Commissioner of Police Commendation Award for Courage 2011,
Best Anti-Crime Police Officer in West Africa from Security Watch Africa,
Star Award from Crime Reporters Association of Nigeria (CRAN) 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
Star Award for Outstanding Gallantry in Africa 2018, by Security Watch Africa,
Africa’s Best Detective of the Year 2018,
The Best Police Officer of the Decade Award,
Hero of the Year Award 2018, by Silverbird Group
Presidential Medal for Courage from President Mohammadu Buhari on 1/4/2016
Award for Outstanding Service to the Nation from the National Assembly 11/06/2020 (Federal house of Representatives)
…and many other awards too numerous to mention.
…Vows not to support Asiwaju if… …Demands 25% refund of forms’ proceeds Stakeholders of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers...Read more
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Akwa Ibom State and former Minister of Petroleum, Don Etiebet, has called...Read more
THE Senatorial Candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) for the Southern Senatorial District of Cross River State, Newton Bassey...Read more
FOUR aggrieved members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun State have asked an Osogbo High Court to stop...Read more
VICE Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Datti Baba-Ahmed, says his party will end the present security challenges bedeviling Nigeria...Read more
THE Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has warned all the political parties in the country not to collect any donations...Read more
BENUE State governor, Samuel Ortom has described House of Representatives member from Gwer/Gwer West Federal Constituency from the state, Mark...Read more
Ahead of the 2023 presidential election Nigerians has been advised not to vote for the candidates of All Progressives Congress...Read more
IN any organization held in Trust, financial transactions must be done properly and must be guided by extant laws. No...Read more
DISTINGUISHED Senator Sir Rowland Stephen Owie (KSJI) has denied making comments about yesterday's judgement at the Supreme Court on the...Read more
THE President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Saturday, defended his government’s borrowing describing it as a necessary step to...Read more